Sep 26, 2017 by
a discussion post
until Sep 27, 2017 at 2:59am
This assignment was locked Sep 27, 2017 at 2:59am.
Obviously the largest, scariest hack in recent history (possibly forever) was the breach at Equifax; one of the three main credit bureau. First, read this overview of how credit scores work:
Then find and read at least 4 sources on the Equifax hack. Post a link to each source and then answer the following:
- What happened? (general overview, what you might read in a paper)
- How? (the technical details of the breach)
- Why do I care? (what are the immediate impacts to people, society, and our financial stability)
Standard Forum Rules:
- You must start at least one thread
- You must reply to at least 3 other students
- You must do it over the course of the week (you can't just submit everything in one day)
- You may submit text, video or both
You've already rated students with this rubric. Any major changes could affect their assessment results.